Machine downtime can be avoided with a good maintenance program
We all know that downtime and breakdown of equipment and machinery is one of the biggest cost for industries, and so is in the process of shot blasting.
So, to support our customers, we have set up a W Care™ team to carry out service, maintenance and repair of your airblast and wheelblast machines.
The end result: reduced operating and blasting costs.
As you know, the benefits of a good maintenance program are many, including:
- Reduced downtime
- Stabilization of blasting processes
- Increased cleaning efficiency
- Less rejection of poorly sanded parts
The scope of our know-how and expertise
Our specialty: shot blasting equipment dedicated to surface preparation & cleaning.
Thus, our W Care teams can help you to:
- Control the critical parts of the shotblast machines, from the Wheel blast turbines and their components (blades, control cage, impellers) to the shot conveyor system (worm screw, bucket elevator, rotary screen, bearings) to the good functioning of the airwash or magnetic separator
- Maintain your cabinet to avoid perforation and rebuilding costs that could become expensive
- Maintain your dust collector for an efficient process thanks to the conservation of good air flows, and a healthy and safe environment
Preserve the value of your shot blasting machine and systems
Thanks to the expertise and know-how of our W Care teams, we can offer you complete “Turnkey” projects which include Parts, Machine upgrades, job supervision, installation, fine tuning and optimization after start-up, training & complete maintenance programs.
Specifically, we can help you with the following services:
- Hot spot settings
- Air separator adjustment
- Cleanliness and blasting improvement
- Wheelblast machine and parts replacement
- Control of blast machine components like conveyor, elevator, screws
- Dust collector leak check and filter maintenance and replacement…
In order to specifically meet your servicing needs, our W Care team has created a full range of services and programs for the maintenance of your shotblast equipment:
our teams can travel within 48 hours to carry out most of your repairs
Analyses & work inspection program:
a control of the work is carried out, followed with a complete estimate, list of parts to be replaced, and work to be carried out
Preventive maintenance program:
we schedule with your maintenance and production teams a series of preventive inspections, maintenance and replacement of parts to improve uptime and complete the repairs during appropriate time.
Predictive maintenance program:
we know that a shot blast machine is self-destroying, we can therefore be proactive and avoid bad surprises. Let’s avoid to maintaining and repairing your blast machines when you need it running. Our team will prepare with you a comprehensive predictive program in order to maintain, replace the critical parts and realize the work to be done.
Get in contact with your nearest specialist
A comprehensive range to be one step ahead of your competitors
At each step of your process, for each of your industrial or financial stakes, you have a solution via W Care ! Our dedicated shot blasting services team of experts will assist you in addressing challenges such as:
Articles and tips
From our expert
To help increase your knowledge of blasting maintenance, we’ve put together a series of articles and reference materials here, including an important daily checklist form for maintaining and optimizing your blasting equipment. Do not hesitate to contact one of our experts to schedule a training or an inspection.